Monday, July 2, 2007

Wedding Handcuffs... I mean Rings...

So far we have covered major items for wedding planning... Here is another one that is very important to shop for... the little precious wedding handcuffs.. oopsie I mean the wedding rings... as you can imagine these little precious item is the symbol of unity between you and the significant other...

During my search, you can have wedding band set that is his and hers. This was my personal preference, but I have found that for his and hers wedding band, it was hard to match my engagement ring... bummer... so now I am focus on getting the wedding band that matches my engagement ring first then finding the band for your significant other...

As you can see... what does wedding planning teach you? Always think of yourself first!

Here are some online wedding ring stores...

http://www.weddingbands.com

http://www.bluenile.com <-- Expensive but my favorite site...

http://www.mondera.com

No comments: