Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wedding Budget Work Sheet


Before discussing wedding ideas and planning, I just want to congratulate you (and me) for achieving the hardest part of this process... "You have brainwashed your significant other to propose...."



As ideas go through yours and my head about how our weddings will be... let's be realistic... we need to budget things so that we don't end up $100K in debt. Unless your dad's last name is Trump or the guy you are marrying is a movie star, in which case why are you planning this, you need to budget your plans.

There are tons budget sheets available on the Internet. Here are couple of links to some budget sheets I liked after my research.... Hopefully these will help you out with the budgeting process.

http://www.blissweddings.com/wedding_planner/budget.pdf

http://www.eventageous.com/planning_guides/wedbudgetcalc.htm

3 comments:

aaaiyaaa said...

any idea how much a disney wedding would cost?

ChocoHuni: The Sweet Ceremony Specialists said...

Why are you going to Disney to get married?

aaaiyaaa said...

because I can! >_0